RetireJapan Supporter memberships

RetireJapan
Site Admin

Re: RetireJapan Supporter memberships

Post by RetireJapan »

goodandbadjapan wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:58 pm Tried to sign up using a UK card but got refused - not sure what problem was. Put my name in the name form, and when it got refused that box was highlighted with the words 'zip code'? Should it accept all cards (that card is registered to a UK address I think)? Will try again. It is probably just me being dense!
Sorry about that. Should work with any card :(
English teacher and writer. RetireJapan founder. Avid reader.

eMaxis Slim Shady 8-)
goodandbadjapan
Veteran

Post by goodandbadjapan »

RetireJapan wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:13 pm
goodandbadjapan wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:58 pm Tried to sign up using a UK card but got refused - not sure what problem was. Put my name in the name form, and when it got refused that box was highlighted with the words 'zip code'? Should it accept all cards (that card is registered to a UK address I think)? Will try again. It is probably just me being dense!
Sorry about that. Should work with any card :(
Worked fine tonight. Have a $2 treat on me this Christmas!
RetireJapan
Site Admin

Post by RetireJapan »

goodandbadjapan wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:57 pm Worked fine tonight. Have a $2 treat on me this Christmas!
Thanks! Very decent of you :)
English teacher and writer. RetireJapan founder. Avid reader.

eMaxis Slim Shady 8-)
goodandbadjapan
Veteran

Post by goodandbadjapan »

It is a ridiculously small price to pay for the benefit I (and am sure almost everybody on this site) have gained. I am almost certain that without it I would still be in the 'investing in Japan is just too much hassle and effort' camp. Now, I am far, far more secure about my future. So, as always, thanks.