RetireJapan Online Conference

sugus
Regular

Re: RetireJapan Online Conference

Post by sugus »

I would also like to thank everybody involved. It was very well structured and organized.

I joined the first two ones in the morning and was very pleased. Will head over to YouTube to watch the ones I missed in the afternoon.

Thanks again.
donut

Post by donut »

Thank you for the conference!
It was great. I did not expect it, but I could learn a little bit from all sessions.
There were so much talk about real estate, now I need to think if diversifying outside stock is a path to research more..
JimNasium
Veteran

Post by JimNasium »

Was very informative, and I hope it becomes an annual thing👍 I would also love to see the Q&A. Maybe you didn’t record it for privacy reasons, but was it transcribed at all?
TJKansai
Veteran

Post by TJKansai »

Despite checking the forum a few times a week I still missed this.

The RetireJapan page is near the bottom, and previously the posts I saw were about a past course in 2018.

Glad to see the recordings are an option and looking forward to checking them out.
RetireJapan
Site Admin

Post by RetireJapan »

TJKansai wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:01 am Despite checking the forum a few times a week I still missed this.
Sorry about that!

You don't get the Monday Read or blog emails? Pretty sure everyone was sick of hearing about it in there :?
English teacher and writer. RetireJapan founder. Avid reader.

eMaxis Slim Shady 8-)