SMBC Visa + SBI証券 + SBIネット Recommendation

Tips to save money in Japan, life better for less, etc.
7-seasons.com
Regular

SMBC Visa + SBI証券 + SBIネット Recommendation

Post by 7-seasons.com »

Hey everyone, just found out a couple of nice benefits that I thought I'd share. Some of my family is hooked into the Rakuten ecosystem for the points so I guess I went the other way - this is one alternative to Rakuten.

First, I found that the SMBC Visa card (free numberless card) V-Points somewhat recently allowed Cash Back so you can pay your bills with the points accumulated directly instead of buying more shit to use your points, but that option is available too.

Second, I found that you can register the card above to accumulate V-Points with SBI 証券, instead of others on the site like Yahoo T-Points (one point system allowed), and accumulate points with Tsumitate investment fund purchases on SBI.

And to round it out using SBI Net to have several free automated transactions per month to automate the transfers into SBI 証券 hybrid account and other places for your other needs.

Shockingly, I haven't been able to automate all of this ever, nor for free, until finding SBI Net last year. A banking revolution for me!

Highly recommend this system if you don't have a good one in place already.