SBI Tsumate Nisa Setup

concerned
Veteran

SBI Tsumate Nisa Setup

Post by concerned »

Hi
I have switched from Standard Nisa (which I maxed out at 1.2 M this year) to Tsumate Nisa. I am using SBI and am seeing the attached screen. Just wondering this is all set to start from Jan 2023, and the money will be deducted from by SBI account? Or is there some other setting I need to do?
I tried registering using a credit card but seems only SMBC credit card is accepted which I do not have. I am using NEOBANK though, so hopefully the deduction is done from my NEOBANK hybrid account.
Thanks
Attachments
SBI_TsumateNisa.PNG
TokyoBoglehead
Veteran

Re: SBI Tsumate Nisa Setup

Post by TokyoBoglehead »

concerned wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:55 am Hi
I have switched from Standard Nisa (which I maxed out at 1.2 M this year) to Tsumate Nisa. I am using SBI and am seeing the attached screen. Just wondering this is all set to start from Jan 2023, and the money will be deducted from by SBI account? Or is there some other setting I need to do?
I tried registering using a credit card but seems only SMBC credit card is accepted which I do not have. I am using NEOBANK though, so hopefully the deduction is done from my NEOBANK hybrid account.
Thanks
What did the screen say when you clicked through? Neobank is definitely and option.

Why not apply for an SMBC credit card now? The free and Gold card are great.
Screenshot 2022-11-06 144727.jpg
https://kakaku.com/card/
concerned
Veteran

Re: SBI Tsumate Nisa Setup

Post by concerned »

Thanks! for your reply.
"What did the screen say when you clicked through? Neobank is definitely and option."
It said we received your request, and after that there is no confirmation that this request will be executed and when it will be executed...
Maybe its fine, and its just the way this UI is structured... I guess I will know Jan next year.
Thanks! for the advice in the CC, will check this out too