Some question about 口座区分 and 特定

Bubblegun
Veteran

Some question about 口座区分 and 特定

Post by Bubblegun »

I sometimes have extra cash, and i usually put my money in the NISA and click the NISA fund. However, I do have a question regarding this.
口座区分 and 特定? what is the purpose of this? because the account said.T-NISA when i started at the top. now it doesn't appear?

Any clarification would be helpful. Did this money go into the T=NISA or are they putting it into my other NON-NISA fund?

You can see in the top pic after everything has been ordered......NOTHING TO SAY THIS IS GOING INTO A NISA! SOrry for the poor screen shots, I keep trying to upload but it keeps telling me to resize.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-08-05 at 14.26.29.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-05 at 12.22.24.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-05 at 12.26.22.png
Baldrick. Trying to save the world.
RetireJapan
Site Admin

Re: Some question about 口座区分 and 特定

Post by RetireJapan »

Those investments are going into your tokutei (tax-deducting) account.

You can't top up a tsumitate NISA account with spot purchases. You need to have a regular monthly investment (and can use the 'bonus' feature to add in extra money).

But not through spot purchases.
English teacher and writer. RetireJapan founder. Avid reader.

eMaxis Slim Shady 8-)
Bubblegun
Veteran

Post by Bubblegun »

RetireJapan wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:46 am Those investments are going into your tokutei (tax-deducting) account.

You can't top up a tsumitate NISA account with spot purchases. You need to have a regular monthly investment (and can use the 'bonus' feature to add in extra money).

But not through spot purchases.
Thank you for clarifying that.
AreTheyTheLemmings?
Veteran

Post by AreTheyTheLemmings? »

The One-time increase in contrib. amt. to Tsumitate NISA thread might be useful for you. It's specifically about Rakuten but I guess the process described might be generally applicable to others.
Bubblegun
Veteran

Post by Bubblegun »

this really is the biggest pain in the proverbial bottom. So if i want to set the BONUS, can they just sweep this from my POSTAL ACCOUNT, or do we have to do credit card? One again thanks for the help and answers