PR - Successful Application!

Anything that doesn't fit in another forum
jane doe
Regular

Re: PR - Successful Application!

Post by jane doe »

Thanks, I'm curious to know if the print out has the monthly or annual amounts of pension and if you can directly print out this information in English. I need this not for Japan immigration, but for use overseas, so need an official document proving how much pension is paid out. I just wondered if this one you needed for your PR application will fit the bill for my needs.
Teflon
Veteran

Post by Teflon »

jane doe wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:31 am Thanks, I'm curious to know if the print out has the monthly or annual amounts of pension and if you can directly print out this information in English. I need this not for Japan immigration, but for use overseas, so need an official document proving how much pension is paid out. I just wondered if this one you needed for your PR application will fit the bill for my needs.
Yes, it shows your "Information on the expected amount of pension according to the past enrollment record" which estimates the annual amount you will be paid for each type of pension. You can use the auto-translate feature in the Google Chrome or MS Edge browser to translate it into English before you print it out.
Tsumitate Wrestler
Veteran

Post by Tsumitate Wrestler »

https://www.moj.go.jp/isa/applications/ ... html?hl=en

Has anyone successfully applied for the 5 year multiple re-entry online?
jane doe
Regular

Post by jane doe »

Teflon wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:23 pm
jane doe wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:31 am Thanks, I'm curious to know if the print out has the monthly or annual amounts of pension and if you can directly print out this information in English. I need this not for Japan immigration, but for use overseas, so need an official document proving how much pension is paid out. I just wondered if this one you needed for your PR application will fit the bill for my needs.
Yes, it shows your "Information on the expected amount of pension according to the past enrollment record" which estimates the annual amount you will be paid for each type of pension. You can use the auto-translate feature in the Google Chrome or MS Edge browser to translate it into English before you print it out.
Thanks for the info. I wonder if this has the same status as whatever they send me through the mail each year, specially once I hit 65? Of course, immigration authorities tend to want statements from the past 3 months or so, but just out of interest. Probably I would end up submitting both the mail one and the one I print off Nenkin net.