Rakuten securities notifications

trajan
Regular

Rakuten securities notifications

Post by trajan »

This question does not apply exclusively to the New NISA (subforum) but it is unclear to me where to put it.

So.

Is there a way to enable email notifications in Rakuten securities to receive, say, monthly updates?

My Japanese is wobbly and the site is complex for the uninitiated.

Thanks.
beanhead
Sage

Re: Rakuten securities notifications

Post by beanhead »

Not sure if this answers your question but I get a weekly summary email from them on Saturday mornings. I think this was a default setting.
Aiming to retire at 60 and live for a while longer. 95% index funds (eMaxis Slim etc), 5% Japanese dividend stocks.
trajan
Regular

Post by trajan »

beanhead wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:44 pm Not sure if this answers your question but I get a weekly summary email from them on Saturday mornings. I think this was a default setting.
I do not get these statements.

Would you know where this setting is?
trajan
Regular

Post by trajan »

Not sure it will work but found this under "email service":

投信取引通知メール
投資信託の積立予定日や、注文受付、購入売却の完了などをメールでお知らせします。

投信お知らせメール
投資信託の基準価額や分配金支払い情報などをメールでお知らせします。
SOT
Regular

Post by SOT »

That's right, you can change the notifications under "email service".

You get there like this...

「マイメニュー」→お客様情報の設定・変更「メールサービス」→通知メール「投信お知らせメール」にてお手続きください。

Email service is located in the red bar near the top of the お客様情報一覧

Actually, I've been meaning to change these settings for about 4 years and this thread prompted me to, finally, do it, so thanks!
trajan
Regular

Post by trajan »

SOT wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:41 am That's right, you can change the notifications under "email service".

You get there like this...

「マイメニュー」→お客様情報の設定・変更「メールサービス」→通知メール「投信お知らせメール」にてお手続きください。

Email service is located in the red bar near the top of the お客様情報一覧

Actually, I've been meaning to change these settings for about 4 years and this thread prompted me to, finally, do it, so thanks!
Thanks for the reply.

I have gotten 1 email this far (which is fine) but it details how eMaxis is doing (below) and not how my investment is doing. Is there a setting for that?

Code: Select all

ファンド名(委託会社) eMAXIS Slim 全世界株式(オール・カントリー)
基準価額	       23,208円 
前営業日比率金額(%)  +46円 (+0.2%) 
リターン(年率)    34.45%
SOT
Regular

Post by SOT »

Sorry for the late reply!

I'm not sure about that, although I'm thinking they might not send that info out in an email. They probably need you to log in, sensitive information!
beanhead
Sage

Post by beanhead »

trajan wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:39 am
I have gotten 1 email this far (which is fine) but it details how eMaxis is doing (below) and not how my investment is doing. Is there a setting for that?
You are right. These mails show the value of the products you have purchased, but not your individual portfolio.
As suggested, this is probably info you don't want them sending via email, as it is not a secure form of communication.
Aiming to retire at 60 and live for a while longer. 95% index funds (eMaxis Slim etc), 5% Japanese dividend stocks.
trajan
Regular

Post by trajan »

beanhead wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:38 pm
trajan wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:39 am
You are right. These mails show the value of the products you have purchased, but not your individual portfolio.
As suggested, this is probably info you don't want them sending via email, as it is not a secure form of communication.
Fair point. Had not thought about it from that point of view.