Problems with deposit (Monex) - looking for help

Ichigo
Regular

Problems with deposit (Monex) - looking for help

Post by Ichigo »

Hello board,

First of all, I don’t know much about about investing and my japanese is not good. I have been investing since about two years. So far it went smoothly, but now I need help. :cry:
I have Nisa Tsumitate (Monex) and invest 33.333 Yen monthly. The amount goes directly from my bank account to my Monex account and then to Nisa.
On my start page it usually shows the 33.333 yen deposit before it goes to my NISA, but recently it shows only 2 Yen. I checked the transaction history and found something that I don't know what is: 日興MRF - 特定 - 投信 - 投資信託 約定明細 - Delivery amount 1 yen. This appears twice, at the end of March and April. I may have changed something last month without knowing, but can’t figure out. Please help!

I try to add an image.

Thank you!
ChapInTokyo
Regular

Re: Problems with deposit (Monex) - looking for help

Post by ChapInTokyo »

For what it's worth, I've got 20 yen in my 日興MRF at Monex. I am not sure when they got there but I assume that they were paid out of one of the funds I have at Monex as some kind of distribution, perhaps a return or capital or what ever (MRF is short of money reserve fund which is something like a very short term bond which brokers use to keep your balance there. I hope someone else will be able to give a more definitive explanation.