Hiroshima area real estate agent recommendations sought

Flairball
Probation (posts moderated and no PMs)

Hiroshima area real estate agent recommendations sought

Post by Flairball »

Hello,

The wife and I are planning to move to the Hiroshima area after I retire next year. Brief intro and more about that have been posted in the General area. We plan to visit Hiroshima again, this winter to start getting the ball rolling. We are seeking realtor recommendations in the following areas; Hiroshima-shi, Higashi Hiroshima-shi, Fukuyama-shi, and Hatsukaichi-shi. Our plan is to meet with some realtors and start a relationship early, as we will be needing to possibly do some long distance business in the beginning, and because we have a few minor requirements, which hopefully can be met.

Anyway,…thanks for reading this, and thanks in advance for any info you all may provide.

Cheers.
Wilbur
Regular

Re: Hiroshima area real estate agent recommendations sought

Post by Wilbur »

Flairball wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:43 pm Hello,

The wife and I are planning to move to the Hiroshima area after I retire next year. Brief intro and more about that have been posted in the General area. We plan to visit Hiroshima again, this winter to start getting the ball rolling. We are seeking realtor recommendations in the following areas; Hiroshima-shi, Higashi Hiroshima-shi, Fukuyama-shi, and Hatsukaichi-shi. Our plan is to meet with some realtors and start a relationship early, as we will be needing to possibly do some long distance business in the beginning, and because we have a few minor requirements, which hopefully can be met.

Anyway,…thanks for reading this, and thanks in advance for any info you all may provide.

Cheers.
Hi and welcome to the forum,
Sorry I don't have any leads on Realtors but my wife's family is wondering what to do with her grandmother's house in Hiroshima-shi. I think my father-inlaw is thinking selling or renting. I'm not sure how old the house is but over 30yrs for sure. Walking distance to the Astram line and stores.

I read your post in the general area also and see you are a fellow dog owner. I'm sure if you were interested in renting this property from my in-laws that having dogs wouldn't be problem because they love dogs.

If you are in the area in the winter and the place is still up for grabs your more than welcome to have a look.

Cheers,
Tony
Veteran

Re: Hiroshima area real estate agent recommendations sought

Post by Tony »

I live in Hiroshima, but can't really offer any advice. When we were buying our land, we just did regular searches on Suumo and what not.