Late or missing notifications

ToushiTime
Veteran

Late or missing notifications

Post by ToushiTime »

Hi, is anyone sensing that email notifications are delayed or not arriving at all?

I have turned on all email and website notifications in my settings and verified that I input the correct email address.

Some notifications are arriving but I suspect they are delayed.

Some are not arriving at all. I posted in one sub-forum but received no notification when there were replies, even though the drop-down menu on that forum says I am subscribed.

Another user I contacted said he had not received notifications either, though I am not sure of the details.

I have added info@retirejapan.info to my mail contacts and set up mail filters to not send to spam etc.

Anyone having similar issues?
ToushiTime
Veteran

Re: Late or missing notifications

Post by ToushiTime »

As mentioned above, I have all the email notifications checked in my User Control Panel settings.

However, I just noticed that the box "notify when a reply is posted" in the editing panel that opens when I write replies always appears unchecked.

I will try to check it each time and see if that makes a difference.

It shouldn't, as I would have thought the checkbox "Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed" and "Someone creates a topic in a forum to which you are subscribed" in the main User Control Panel should have provided email notifications, given that I subscribe to each of those forums and topics.