Rakuten - Free Points Lottery- 大感謝キャンペーン

One hand washes the other, right?
Established
Veteran

Rakuten - Free Points Lottery- 大感謝キャンペーン

Post by Established »

On Rakuten Sec. Check the キャンペーン一覧 page.

The 選ばれて新規口座開設数業界No.1!大感謝キャンペーン campaign is basically a free point lottery, which many will meet the entry qualification for immediately.

Fingers crossed that someone here gets a lot of free points!

キャンペーン特典 ①抽選で5名様に100,000ポイントプレゼント。
②抽選で100名様に10,000ポイントプレゼント。
③抽選で1,000名様に2,000ポイントプレゼント。
④抽選で9,000名様に200ポイントプレゼ.

キャンペーン条件 以下の条件(①・②)をすべて満たすこと。
①本キャンペーンにエントリーする。
②キャンペーン期間中に以下いずれかの対象のお取引をいただくこと。
国内株式(現物、信用)、外国株式(米国、中国、アセアン)、先物OP:いずれかの取引で手数料合計5,500円(税込み)以上※1
投資信託の買付金額(ノーロード投信、ポイント投資含む):合計100,000円以上の約定
楽ラップ:合計で新規申込金額10万円以上、もしくは増額申込金額(積立含む)10万円以上
楽天FX:合計200万通貨以上の取引(新規取引のみ)
純金プラチナ:スポット購入金額、もしくは積立設定金額100,000円以上※2
ブラックロックETFキャンペーンと日興アセットETFキャンペーンの銘柄は対象外となります。
申込手数料を含んだ約定金額で対象金額を計算いたします。
adamu
Sage

Re: Rakuten - Free Points Lottery- 大感謝キャンペーン

Post by adamu »

I do my best to avoid Rakuten spam...

This campaign requires you to make qualifying transactions, notably 100k in fund transactions or 5500 yen in stocks by the end of September, which screens me out because they conveniently made the start date in August *after* that months' monthly transaction goes through.

It's not really a promo code or affiliate link either. Both of those usually result in a guaranteed benefit, this is just a lottery. 😅 I'll let you off if someone here wins 100k 😝
Established
Veteran

Post by Established »

adamu wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:56 pm I do my best to avoid Rakuten spam...

This campaign requires you to make qualifying transactions, notably 100k in fund transactions or 5500 yen in stocks by the end of September, which screens me out because they conveniently made the start date in August *after* that months' monthly transaction goes through.

It's not really a promo code or affiliate link either. Both of those usually result in a guaranteed benefit, this is just a lottery. 😅 I'll let you off if someone here wins 100k 😝
投資信託の買付金額(ノーロード投信、ポイント投資含む):合計100,000円以上の約定

-> Purchase of over 100,000 yen in investment trusts.

This is going to mean most people quality, right? Or did I misread that?
adamu
Sage

Post by adamu »

Established wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:23 pm most people quality, right? Or did I misread that?
People who have an account but don't actively use it, or who just contribute to their Tsumitate NISA, or max out the 50K credit card monthly investment will not qualify. I'm not making any assumptions about what "most" of them do. :-)
Established
Veteran

Post by Established »

adamu wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:15 pm
Established wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:23 pm most people quality, right? Or did I misread that?
People who have an account but don't actively use it, or who just contribute to their Tsumitate NISA, or max out the 50K credit card monthly investment will not qualify. I'm not making any assumptions about what "most" of them do. :-)
I thought it meant 100,000 yen cumulatively, as in through the year. I realize now it means between 2021年8月13日(金)~2021年9月30日(木/

Oh well, hopefully a few qualify and win a few points/yen.