How to connect bank account to NISA (Rakuten)

MBK
Regular

Re: How to connect bank account to NISA (Rakuten)

Post by MBK »

I have a small confirmation about NISA on Rakuten, so let me ask here rather than starting new topic.

I have recently signed up for Tsumitate NISA. Where can I check in Rakuten NISA interface on when exactly (I set up the day, but can not find from which month it will start) will the first purchase be done?
zeroshiki
Veteran

Post by zeroshiki »

There should be a 積立設定 in red when you go to the 投資信託 tab.
MBK
Regular

Post by MBK »

Thank you. I have been looking there and it does include the general setting information like the amount, withdrawal day and so on, but I cant find information about actual withdrawal record\

The actual set up was done on 5/20 and I have set up for withdrawal on 24th of the month, though I can not find information whether the payment has been done for May too. Is there way to check it on Rakuten interface or checking the account is the only way?
zeroshiki
Veteran

Post by zeroshiki »

You can check 履歴 under the same tab.

When you set up the tsumitate, it will tell you when the last day to set up is for that schedule or else your order gets processed next month. Setting it up on the 20th to pull on the 24th sounds fine but I can't be sure. You can check in that history section.

Note that some MFs like eMaxis Slim All Country take a while to process.
MBK
Regular

Post by MBK »

Perfect! Thats what I have been looking for. The 歴史 section does not have any information yet, so I think I was cutting it too close with that 24th withdrawal.
goran
Veteran

Post by goran »

I also set up recurring purchase through NISA and I get an email with "【投資信託】次回積立予定をお知らせします" as subject.
And it has the date for the purchase mentioned on it. Is the info you are looking for something like this?
NISA.png
MBK
Regular

Post by MBK »

Yes, that`s it, though I have not received such an e-mail. Ah, well, will just wait a while longer till more time passed.
MBK
Regular

Post by MBK »

One more question about Tsumitate Nisa.

I have originally set up the funds to be withdrawn monthly from my Shizuoka Bank account.

In the meantime, I have made an account at Rakuten Bank and since my Nisa is at Rakuten too, I want to change the payment method for funds to be withdrawn from Rakuten credit card for extra points.

I have tried to change the payment method for the funds I have already set up for, but within the options for payment change there is no Rakuten Bank.

Being that it`s NISA at Rakuten, it does not make sense for Rakuten Bank to be not among the payment options, so I must be missing something.

I have tried for confirmation set up another fund purchase for Tsumitate NISA and there I did have the option of Rakuten credit card.

Does it mean that I can not change payment method of already set up Tsumitate NISA to Rakuten Bank? In order to use Rakuten credit card do I need to set up Tsumitate NISA purchase from scratch?
zeroshiki
Veteran

Post by zeroshiki »

I'm not sure what your question is and what card and bank have to do with each other?

The simple answer is that any tsumitate set up does not allow the payment method to be changed. You would need to cancel the tsumitate purchase and then create a new one. Its not much effort to do so whether you want to use CC or direct debit from a bank account.
MBK
Regular

Post by MBK »

Sorry, used bank and card there interchangeably, since they are connected.

But even without understanding the question, you seem to have answered it. That`s a talent, sir!

So I will set up the Tsumitate one more time with a card.