SBI pending orders

northSaver
Veteran

SBI pending orders

Post by northSaver »

Sorry if this has been asked before. I set a pending order (limit order) in SBI on Monday to buy a Japanese ETF for my NISA account, and set the time in force to be a week. Today the price got very close to my order price but I don't think it triggered. I would like to check if the order is still open, or if it has been filled. If not filled then I would like to extend the time in force for another week if possible. So the question is:

Where can I find my pending orders in SBI? Neither I nor my Japanese wife can find a button or menu item that points to this. I've tried the transaction history function but that only seems to list filled orders, not pending ones. I've tried a few more places too but can't find it anywhere. It's driving me nuts! Thanks.
northSaver
Veteran

Re: SBI pending orders

Post by northSaver »

Sorry, I've just found it.

Logon, then click on "取引" (transactions) on the row of four buttons near the top (to the left of the logout button). It's the second one from the left. Then click on the "注文照会 取消・訂正" (order inquiry cancellation/modification) tab a bit below that. It's the fifth tab from the left. Then your pending orders will appear.

Seems a bit obvious in hindsight :oops: Anyway, I hope it's of use to someone in the future.