t-NISA (SBI) December bonus

Roger Van Zant
Veteran

t-NISA (SBI) December bonus

Post by Roger Van Zant »

I get paid on the 15th of each month and have SBI take my money for my t-NISA on the 18th.
(I have to transfer the money from my bank account to my SBI account each month).

This month I will get my winter bonus together with my salary on December 15th.

I plan to max out my 400,000 yen limit by having SBI take around 90,000 yen instead of my usual 20,000 ~ 33,333 monthly contribution.

If SBI take the money as usual on December 18th (actually 19th as 18th is a Sunday), will I be in time for the 2022 t-NISA?
Investments:
Company DB scheme ✓
iDeCo (Monex) eMaxis Slim All Country ✓
新NISA (SBI) eMaxis Slim All Country ✓
Japanese pension (kosei nenkin) ✓
UK pension (Class 2 payer) ✓
TokyoBoglehead
Veteran

Re: t-NISA (SBI) December bonus

Post by TokyoBoglehead »

Roger Van Zant wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:40 am I get paid on the 15th of each month and have SBI take my money for my t-NISA on the 18th.
(I have to transfer the money from my bank account to my SBI account each month).

I plan to max out my 400,000 yen limit by having SBI take around 90,000 yen instead of my usual 20,000 ~ 33,333 monthly contribution.

If SBI take the money as usual on December 18th (actually 19th as 18th is a Sunday), will I be in time for the 2022 t-NISA?
Should be fine as long as you are not using a credit card.
SBI証券の場合

一時的にクレカ積立から現金決済へ切り替えることで、ボーナス設定を利用できます。申込設定日の前営業日までに発注・入金を済ませておきましょう。

For SBI SECURITIES Bonus settings can be used by temporarily switching from credit card accumulation to cash settlement. Please complete the order and payment by the business day before the application setting date.

https://www.toushikiso.com/tsumitatenisa/ikkatu.html

You may need to transfer the money into your trading account to do the bonus setting?
Roger Van Zant
Veteran

Re: t-NISA (SBI) December bonus

Post by Roger Van Zant »

TokyoBoglehead wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:39 am
Roger Van Zant wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:40 am I get paid on the 15th of each month and have SBI take my money for my t-NISA on the 18th.

Should be fine as long as you are not using a credit card.
SBI証券の場合

一時的にクレカ積立から現金決済へ切り替えることで、ボーナス設定を利用できます。申込設定日の前営業日までに発注・入金を済ませておきましょう。

For SBI SECURITIES Bonus settings can be used by temporarily switching from credit card accumulation to cash settlement. Please complete the order and payment by the business day before the application setting date.

https://www.toushikiso.com/tsumitatenisa/ikkatu.html

You may need to transfer the money into your trading account to do the bonus setting?
Thanks for the reply.
I've never used the bonus function before. I hope I can work it all out easily enough!
Investments:
Company DB scheme ✓
iDeCo (Monex) eMaxis Slim All Country ✓
新NISA (SBI) eMaxis Slim All Country ✓
Japanese pension (kosei nenkin) ✓
UK pension (Class 2 payer) ✓