Renosy

Alex
Probation (posts moderated and no PMs)

Renosy

Post by Alex »

Hi, has anyone experience with Renosy? I am bombarded by their advertisements recently, and their promise of tax savings through real estate investing sounds tempting …
kizuki
Regular

Re: Renosy

Post by kizuki »

I have some experience with Renosy. They are well organized and tech focused with apps, notifications, most documentation online among others. But at the same time I found them to be expensive compared to other companies I met. i.e. the properties they were selling were on average at 5-7% higher prices compared to others. The sales folk could be quite pushy at times which was quite annoying.
Alex
Probation (posts moderated and no PMs)

Post by Alex »

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience! I guess i’ll see what they have on offer, maybe I can report something about it later. Best, Alex
Viralriver
Veteran

Post by Viralriver »

The place I'm renting right now is through Renosy. Although actually I found the place and they still charged the introduction fee...
kizuki
Regular

Post by kizuki »

JohKun wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:39 pm
kizuki wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:28 pm I have some experience with Renosy. They are well organized and tech focused with apps, notifications, most documentation online among others. But at the same time I found them to be expensive compared to other companies I met. i.e. the properties they were selling were on average at 5-7% higher prices compared to others. The sales folk could be quite pushy at times which was quite annoying.
Just for my reference, are the investments they proposed at negative or positive annual cashflow, and did they ask for taking out loans?
Most of the ones I saw were marginally cash flow negative and everything was assuming a 100% loan. If you wanted to do in cash, it’s cheaper to directly buy from the secondary market through a normal real estate brokerage rather than a sales company such as Renosy.