Rakuten losing / not receiving IDECO application paper work?

david

Rakuten losing / not receiving IDECO application paper work?

Post by david »

About 10 days ago I sent off my paper work / forms from HR to apply for my IDECO account in Rakutens self addressed envelope. I was expecting to hear back from them but didnt so gave them a call, they apparently havent received them. Usually I would assume that I am the daft one in this kind of situation and addressed the envelop wrong but pre printed / pre paid return envelop is pretty straight forward even for me. Has anyone had this happen with them before? Or can it take a couple of weeks for the documents to filter through their system? im kind of hoping to avoid going through the whole process again....
sutebayashi
Veteran

Re: Rakuten losing / not receiving IDECO application paper work?

Post by sutebayashi »

Yes, it took two to three months to initially setup, if I recall correctly. Sit tight :)
david

Post by david »

Thanks for for the replies I understood it took a while for rakuten to check with the national pension office and set everything up but I was kind of surprised they have no record of getting my documents at all 2 weeks after sending them. They advised me to send them again.
david

Post by david »

They said they should have gotten the paper work into their system by now, The IDECO section of the rakuten site has a kind of 5 step progress chart with 1 documents send to customer which is the only step marked as complete and, 2 just being "お客様の申込書類を受領しました" then 3 "楽天証券にて審査中です" and 4 "国基連にて審査中です" I would expect 3 and 4 to take a while though. Ill send it again as they recommended and see how it goes!