Junior NISA problem

Bubblegun
Veteran

Junior NISA problem

Post by Bubblegun »

Today i went to use up my kids total amount for his Junior NISA. About 150,000 yen.
Well imagine my horror as i went through the whole process as usual,( and it wasnt a problem a few weeks ago) that this came up.
ご提出いただいている在留カードの有効期間が切れているため、新規のお取引を制限しています。

Spot purchase order confirmation
The validity period of the residence card you submitted has expired, so we are restricting new transactions.

Now I know for a fact my OLD card expired in 2022, and it was renewed, and my new card does not expire until 2029 ish.

Has anyone else had this problem. It looks like that if Rakuten don't pull out their finger, then my kids will lose some of their allocation.
I just wondered if anyone else has run into this problem?
Baldrick. Trying to save the world.
adamu
Sage

Re: Junior NISA problem

Post by adamu »

Bubblegun
Veteran

Post by Bubblegun »

Ok. Thankyou for that.That was wa great help. I have updated MY NISA account with my info and see if that carries across to the kids. Seriously. What a pain in the BUM.
Now do I A) match the residents card in ROMAJI or do I match the Rakutens account in Katakana? I have plumped for matching residents' cards in Romaji, with katakana for the reading, or B) hold my breath with a very long butt plug in anticipation of something going up the proverbial swanny. Naturally B isn't the best choice but... what I can say... Sometimes I feel as though I am entering the Tardis, when I start to ender the 3rd dimension of NAMES. :lol: :lol: :lol: It is, was it is.
Bubblegun
Veteran

Post by Bubblegun »

Bubblegun wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:13 pm Ok. Thankyou for that.That was was a great help. I have updated MY NISA account with my info and see if that carries across to the kids. Seriously. What a pain in the BUM.
Now do I A) match the resident's card in ROMAJI or do I match the Rakutens account in Katakana? I have plumped for matching residents' cards in Romaji, with katakana for the reading, or B) hold my breath with a very long butt plug in anticipation of something going up the proverbial swanny. Naturally B isn't the best choice but... what I can say... Sometimes I feel as though I am entering the Tardis, when I start to ender the 3rd dimension of NAMES. :lol: :lol: :lol: It is, was it is.
Well everything seems to be ok now. Rakuten seems to have done its checks pretty fast.So i can check it tonight.