Just putting out feelers -Tokyo

Tkydon
Sage

Just putting out feelers -Tokyo

Post by Tkydon »

A few guys from FB Group 'Investing From Japan' got together in Meiji Jingu Mae / Harajuku last Thirsday evening to try out an Investment Game - Robert Kiyosaki's "Cashflow Game'.

I don't recommend other stuff by RK, but the game isn't bad and a good introduction to general investment and accounting principles.

All in all, I thought it was a very successful evening, and thanks to everyone who came and took part.
The learning curve is pretty steep, and I have learnings for running the next one... assuming there is enough interest to run a next one... ;-)

I am wondering if anyone in this community might be interested to play?

I haven't decided yet, but am thinking to aim for first Thursday in March, or could consider other evenings, or even a weekend afternoon. If interested, please let me know what might work for you.
Week day evening... you should expect to arrive in Harajuku between 5:30 an 6:00 pm and leave maybe by the last train... ;-) You can check out any time you like ;-)

There will be a charge for the rental space, etc., depending on level of interest.
:
:
This Guide to Japanese Taxes, English and Japanese Tai-Yaku 対訳, is now a little dated:

https://zaik.jp/books/472-4

The Publisher is not planning to publish an update for '23 Tax Season.