Self Intro

Anything that doesn't fit in another forum
zeroshiki
Veteran

Re: Self Intro

Post by zeroshiki »

I think OP should open a blog. I think blogspot or wordpress is still active. Medium if you want to be "modern".

For the rest of us, this conversation is going in circles and I hope RJ locks this thread unless it takes a sudden turn for the better.
Yutaka2024
Regular

Post by Yutaka2024 »

sutebayashi wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:06 pm
Yutaka2024 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:12 am Bitcoin is the fast moving asset and has out performed anything.
I believe Cocoa has outperformed it, year to date.

You’ve been left in the dirt by staying in BTC :)

Edit: I see even over the past 1 year (as of today) Cocoa has outperformed BTC :)
https://finviz.com/futures_performance.ashx?v=16
Well i hope u bought a lot of futures contracts in coco :)

I accumulated majority of my bitcoin between 4-8k usd so im doing fine :)
Yutaka2024
Regular

Post by Yutaka2024 »

Deep Blue wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:16 pm
Yutaka2024 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:22 am
Tsumitate Wrestler wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:59 am I think perhaps you might find your audience on reddit. Lots of crypto and option\future trading discussions there. However, on reddit they say that those who brag about wins need to provide details, and explain their approaches and "strategy".

Without context and figures it's just bragging. There's nothing really to discuss here outside of your extreme risk tolerance.
All I said is this is my goals and how I am going to achieve my goals financially. Most crypto/ day traders are putting up big numbers; driving lambos; and selling courses. Im still in the prep phase of my journey; possibly by summer I may be able to move more aggressively with my plans which i doubt, but definitely the end of the year. Once i start executing my plan; ill predominantly share mostly about that.

Since you focused on my "Strategies" google these topics ; EX: Auction market theory; Market/Volume Profiles; OPtions Gamma Hedging; Ice berg manipulations. These are a few subjects; there are many more. I could volumes on these subjects; but im not here for that :)
What do you think your edge is trading Bitcoin? What market inefficiency are you exploiting?

Since there is no yield, the only way to make money is going a Greater Fool buys it off you at a higher price.

What is the right value for Bitcoin?

What do you think your edge is trading Bitcoin? What market inefficiency are you exploiting?
I dont trade it, i accumulated it in the low thousands.

Since there is no yield, the only way to make money is going a Greater Fool buys it off you at a higher price.
This is not true; if you research more you will find reputable US/European regulated brokers that will give you interest on your Bitcoin/Cryptos if you deposit it with them. I also assume fidelity/black rocks is accumulating bitcoin for their large networth accounts for a reason. It is good you have your opinion; but wealthier entities that are purchasing it on a contrary thought process

What is the right value for Bitcoin?
That is what the market decides that; and so far the market has decided it has some worth :)
GuiTsu

Post by GuiTsu »

zeroshiki wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:43 pm For the rest of us, this conversation is going in circles and I hope RJ locks this thread unless it takes a sudden turn for the better.
Agree!
Yutaka2024
Regular

Post by Yutaka2024 »

GuiTsu wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:49 am
zeroshiki wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:43 pm For the rest of us, this conversation is going in circles and I hope RJ locks this thread unless it takes a sudden turn for the better.
Agree!
I third Agree
Yutaka2024
Regular

Post by Yutaka2024 »

i dont know if you guys were just being haters; but alot of guys asked quetions about bitcoin/ trading strats; did u guys want to schedule a livestream and i answer it all
Yutaka2024
Regular

Post by Yutaka2024 »

just a quick update

my crypto portfolio is doing quite well; i have enough to buy a small 3ldk; but i know there is much more upside potential so im gonna hold out for a couple more months.

I do have a good paying job here; but Ill be signing a new contract with a Futures Deriv firm that allows me to trade from home. So i can work from any where. Things are moving very well and looking foward transitioning back to okinawa before end of the year
sutebayashi
Veteran

Post by sutebayashi »

Yutaka2024 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:42 pm Well i hope u bought a lot of futures contracts in coco :)
Well, I bought enough cocoa CFD for me given the size of my account, but it’s up 28% since I took your advice (my trade is leveraged though), and after one profitable, but false start where I ran for cover too early, I have been able make one of my best ever speculative trades.

I keep raising my target and trailing stop orders.

I found from my trade history that it wasn’t my first ever Cocoa trade, but it sure feels like beginner's luck. When the price does fall off lower I am going to leave a lot of the profit on the table.

But it’s not like there is a ready source of extra cocoa beans someplace, or people are going to stop eating chocolate, so I am trying to let it ride as far as it will go before I get out.

I do expect the price will come much lower one day.
Of course, I have no clue about Bitcoin, but cocoa beans I can see a good case for in the short term.
Yutaka2024
Regular

Post by Yutaka2024 »

sutebayashi wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:48 pm
Yutaka2024 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:42 pm Well i hope u bought a lot of futures contracts in coco :)
Well, I bought enough cocoa CFD for me given the size of my account, but it’s up 28% since I took your advice (my trade is leveraged though), and after one profitable, but false start where I ran for cover too early, I have been able make one of my best ever speculative trades.

I keep raising my target and trailing stop orders.

I found from my trade history that it wasn’t my first ever Cocoa trade, but it sure feels like beginner's luck. When the price does fall off lower I am going to leave a lot of the profit on the table.

But it’s not like there is a ready source of extra cocoa beans someplace, or people are going to stop eating chocolate, so I am trying to let it ride as far as it will go before I get out.

I do expect the price will come much lower one day.
Of course, I have no clue about Bitcoin, but cocoa beans I can see a good case for in the short term.
i dont advise any one to trade on leverage; if your going to actively trade like that i recommend picking up book map and get access to their MBO data/ICEbergs/stops.. it allows you to track the hidden orders of market makers; thats the best edge your going to get
sutebayashi
Veteran

Post by sutebayashi »

Yutaka2024 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:17 am i dont advise any one to trade on leverage;
ok, I will ignore what you said about buying a lot of futures contracts then, thanks for the clarification.

My stop order is almost 1,000 bucks above my entry level, so this one isn’t going to destroy my account if it does gets hit this week.

I agree leverage isn’t advisable for long term investments, but I would also say that about certain instruments that often go down more than 5% in one day, too